Friday, June 10, 2011

watch where you're going!!!

Come on people....When you make a right had turn at a light make sure there are no pedestrians! Maggie our little dachshund and myself almost got taken down by a woman in her SUV.  This woman made me so angry...I wish she would have turned into the shopping center where we were headed because I was ready to take HER down after that. Actually it was pretty funny...because I yelled after her while I was walking across the street...she started turning into where we were going and then made a U turn..I'm not sure if its because she knew what she did our she was just really making a U turn, but it made me laugh thinking she was just scared of me.  So anyways...please make sure to pay attention while you drive there could be people with their dogs and/or kids out and about! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment