Saturday, September 24, 2011

taking a break from packing

A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: QUEEN
C. Chore that you hate: Hmm..dishes..we don't have a dishwasher and I hate it!
D. Dogs: I love dogs-I have 2 Maggie, a Dachshund and Tonks, A Catahoula Leopard Dog, We lost our dog Jack, he was a border collie mix and he was amazing!!!
E. Essential start to your day: Let the dogs our to go potty, or take them on a walk!
F. Favourite color: mustard yellow, grey, blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: none..I used to play the flute...my husband got me the melodica for my birthday, but I haven't learned to play it yet..
J. Job title: Manager of a pet supply store.
K. Kids: 0
L. Live: California-soon Austin, TX
M. Mother's name: Tina
N. Nicknames: Treszka, Treeses Pieces
O. Overnight hospital stays: I had hip surgery.
P. Pet peeve: People who shouldn't have pets...it drives me crazy when certain customers come in and say the craziest stuff...they really shouldn't be allowed to own pets.
Q. Quote from a movie: "not on rex manning day"-Empire Records
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 5 sisters
T. Time you wake up: depends on the day-6:30am-9am
U. Underwear: I do wear undies..anything cute and comfortable
V. Vegetable you hate: lime a beans
W. What makes you run late: traffic, Dogs...
X. X-Rays you've had: both wrists, teeth, hip.
Y. Yummy food that you make: homemade spaghetti, mac n cheese, I make pretty good breakfast
Z. Zoo animal: tigers, elephants, giraffes..

No comments:

Post a Comment