Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wag-A-Long Wednesday

I know its Thursday, but I forgot to post yesterday! Oops...anyway, it was another boring Wednesday at the DeMitchell house. Unfortunately Tonks is still not doing so great. She was doing better last week so the vet decided to take her off the anti-inflammatory drugs because Tonks stopped eating. After she stopped taking those her limp came back. I'm going to take her to another vet tomorrow to get a second opinion about her leg. I asked the other vet to do an x-ray twice and both times they told me to take Tonks home and come back next week. I kind of feel they're just liking that I have to keep paying vet visit fees every time I come in. So we're going to a new vet and this time I won't leave without an x-ray. So, yeah, we did a whole lot of nothing again. Sat around, ate pizza, cuddled with the hubby and the dog and watched some Buffy. I'll leave you with a picture of my smiling dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment