Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wag-A-Long Wednesday

Well...It was kind of a bust today! I was excited to get both of the dogs out to the local dog park, but was rudely interrupted by a traffic cop. I had just pulled out of my apartment parking lot and was taking to my husband (on a hands free set by the way) and this cop pulls me over a couple of blocks down the street, I looked at my speedometer and it said I was going only 32 in a 35..so what the hell cop?! I guess I didn't realize I was in a school zone which is between 2pm-3:30pm. (the cop pulled me over at 2:10) I tried to plead my case, but he didn't budge. I will fight it though because I don't believe the lights were flashing when I pulled into the zone, and....he pulled me over like 2 blocks after the school zone ended. Thankfully he didn't pull me over for being on my phone, I guess you can't even be on a hands free set in a school zone. (bs). Anyway, so after I drove away I started back for the park and Lupin our new pup decided to he really had to pee and went in the car!!!! AHHH!!! Good thing I have a doggie seat cover. We ended up turning around and going home. I cleaned the car, took the dogs on a quick walk and then gave them a bath when we got home.....so it was a pretty lame Wednesday. boo....

No comments:

Post a Comment